Skip to content
- 5 teaspoons white balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 2 heads lettuce, washed and dried
- 6 radishes, trimmed and thinly sliced
- 1 large carrot, peeled and cut into thin strips
- In a large bowl, whisk together vinegar and oil; season with salt and pepper.
- Tear lettuce into bite-size pieces and add to bowl along with radishes and carrots. Toss; season with salt and pepper.
- Divide salad equally among four plates. Serve immediately.