- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped fresh herbs
- Vegetable oil, cooking spray
- 1 large eggplant, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 medium zucchini, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 small onion, peeled, root end left intact, halved lengthwise, cut into 8 wedges
- 1 cup drained canned chickpeas, rinsed
- 6 ounces tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- 4 ounces fresh mozzarella, thinly sliced
- 4 whole-wheat lavash pieces or whole-wheat wraps (2 ounces and 8 inches each)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Whisk vinegar, lemon juice, 1 tablespoon oil, and 1 tablespoon herbs in a small bowl; set vinaigrette aside.
- Lightly coat a large rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray. Toss eggplant, zucchini, onion, and remaining tablespoon herbs in a large bowl. Spread in a single layer on prepared baking sheet. Drizzle with remaining 2 tablespoons oil. Roast, tossing occasionally, until golden, 30 to 35 minutes. Let cool slightly.
- Transfer vegetable mixture to a large bowl. Add chickpeas, tomatoes, and salt; season with pepper. Drizzle with vinaigrette; toss to coat. Arrange mozzarella in center of lavash pieces or wraps. Top each with 1 1/4 cups vegetable salad. Roll up, and cut in half.