- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons red-wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 head lettuce, torn into bite-size pieces
- 1 pint cherry or grape tomatoes, halved, or larger tomatoes, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups crumbled feta cheese, (8 ounces)
- 1/2 red onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 1 large cucumber, peeled, halved and thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup Kalamata olives, pitted
- In a large bowl, combine the lettuce, tomatoes, feta cheese, onion,
cucumber, and olives.
- In a jar, combine the olive oil, vinegar, garlic, and oregano; season with salt and pepper. Shake well to combine. Drizzle dressing over salad, and toss to coat. Serve immediately.