- 1 1/2 cups grated carrot (3 carrots)
- 3/4 cup finely chopped celery (2 stalks)
- 1/2 cup grated onion (1 onion), squeezed of juice in cheesecloth or paper towel
- 1/4 cup bread crumbs
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup picked fresh herbs
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 cup yogurt
- Nonstick cooking spray
- Combine the carrot, celery, onion, bread crumbs, eggs, herbs, salt, and pepper in a medium bowl. Press about 1 1/2 tablespoons mixture between hands to form sixteen 2-inch patties, and place on a tray.
- Place a large nonstick skillet over medium-low heat. Coat with nonstick cooking spray. Place 8 patties in the skillet, and cook until golden brown, 3 to 4 minutes per side. Transfer to a serving platter. Repeat with remaining patties. Serve each with a dollop of yogurt.